(meteorobs) Bright SDA's 26/27JUL09

Bertunit at aol.com Bertunit at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 09:34:57 EDT 2009

Hi Bill and list!

I was in action for 2 hours last nite myself up SE of Kansas City at my
Missouri dark sky site.
115-115am local time/July 26/27th.

While I did not see any bright SDA's, I did see a few of them, a couple
Alpha Caps, some ANT's,
and myself saw 3 early Perseids too.  +1 Alpha Cap that was bluish was  the
highlight for me, slowly
crawling due N under the Northern Cross.

Most interesting is my observing partner saw a -3 SDA near the radiant that
 I missed and
I believe it was about a quarter till midnite on that one. Falling SSE from
 the radiant.

I will also get my full report up to list in the next day or so.

Regards,

Bert Matous (MATBE)
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul