(meteorobs) Large Fireball 22JULY09 in France?

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jul 27 09:42:38 EDT 2009

Hi Dirk and all,

We're collecting data on meteors and fireballs observed from France, but
we did not have receive any news or report about this event. I'll let you
informed if we receive anything in the future.
By the way, this article is an interesting journalistic one...
For French readers, "l'essaim des Perséides" ("the Perseid meteor shower")
is spelled like "les Saints des Perséides" ("the Saints of the Perseids"),
which are pronounced the same way. A good example of what a journalist can
write without thinking...

Clear skies,
Karl (REFORME, http://www.imcce.fr/hosted_sites/REFORME/ )