(meteorobs) Experimental meteor document form

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Fri Jun 5 23:27:33 EDT 2009

I have been experimenting with ways to present my radio meteor documents
for the web.  The following is just a sketch and not complete as yet but
does exist as a self contained video document.

In a ten second .mp4 video I am presenting a small fireball, ten seconds
of VLF/ELF radio reception at the time of the meteor and two spectrogram
views.  In a Quicktime player in a browser this means that someone can
pause the cursor over any part of the video document to study the data.

Sample here, ( just an incomplete sketch at the moment)

http://www.heliotown.com/FBv200906020755utdoc_Ashcraft.mp4

Thomas Ashcraft
New Mexico