(meteorobs) video capture system compared to straight video

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Fri Jun 19 22:08:24 EDT 2009

What will be a significant upgrade in the future is the encrease in
processing the entire sky recording the same as the centroid. Right now the
program records fainter light within the centroid better than what is
recorded outside the centroid.

That is what stood out and was noticed by Thomas I believe on the fireball
burst.

YCSentinel