(meteorobs) video capture system compared to straight video

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Fri Jun 19 23:47:14 EDT 2009

I do not have the newest system which uses a video card. I have a Sentinel
3. The centroid has a higher gain than the entire image causing a poorer
rendition of background reference stars. I believe that is the reason for
that particular change, to bring out stars needed for image calibration that
are located outside the centroid.

YCSentinel