(meteorobs) video capture system compared to straight video

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Sat Jun 20 00:09:58 EDT 2009

Others may want to modify this comment on "apparent" Sentinel Version
evolution.

Original Sentinel program was Linux based. (Version 1).
Then Sentinel was written using Python. (Version 2).
Then Sentinel had more modules added to the Python program. (Version 3)
Not yet distributed (AFAIK), will be a new system using a video card instead
of a box.

YCSentinel