(meteorobs) Southern Arizona Fireball - Jun 23

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed Jun 24 12:54:43 EDT 2009

Wonderful!!!

Relative "Grapefruit size" from a witness is more than impressive!

There looks to be a number of cameras judging from the North American map,
of about 4 other cameras in Ariz. and Southern New Mexico that should have
imaged that event.

Just Ho-Hum activity in N. California lately....that's why I am re-wrapping
fly rods. :-(

YCSentinel