(meteorobs) Useful technique for AMS All-Sky Fireball camerareports.

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 15:05:02 EDT 2009

Larry,

You should remember that a vast majority of these reports are from people
who know little about astronomy. Although I try to explain the details
concerning persistent trains, most people simply do not understand the
definition. A great majority of fireballs do not exhibit persistent trains
yet the percentage in the AMS table exceeds 50% year after year. I would not
concern yourself with any conflicts between you and the table.

Robert Lunsford