(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for March 7-13, 2009

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 13 22:53:05 EDT 2009

Interesting Dave.

I recorded two fast meteors longer than most as meteor go, coming from a
back azimuth aimed at the moon on Mar 12th at 0418:44 (2 seconds long), and
the smaller of the two at 0540:14 (1 second long). Almost no meteors since.

Probably not related..... but a chance of a radiant somewhere near there
maybe.

YCS