(meteorobs) Eta Aquarids kind of uneventful- New Mexico

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 23:09:50 EDT 2009

Thomas
I went out to watch on the morning of May 5&6 for a couple of hours each.I only saw a half a dozen faint Eta Aquarids meteors. The activity coming out of Scorpius,Sagittarius and Ophiuchus was far more interesting.If one did not no that the Eta Aquarids were at it's peak one would have not noticed that a shower was active.
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas