(meteorobs) Meteor origin map at APOD

Ed Case edcase42 at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 23:55:48 EDT 2009

Norman old buddy from Bervard County and the old BAS society. Here in my observatory and can only use it five months a year. This is no thirld world country. Panama is a first when it comes taking lots of money from grengos but when you want to buy something or need service, not here. Plus mucho lights.

Ed