(meteorobs) All sky cameras -Addendum

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 16:25:25 EDT 2009

If a way is ever found to standarize all Sentinel cameras with their
individual (inherent) light sensitivities, I would reverse this situation
and use the second system to do the enhanced sensitivity only.

Also as Wayme mentioned, I do my Sentinel & 2nd system detail work in B/W.
False coloring designed for analysis looks better for public viewing but
does hide detail in the event & star field.

Larry