(meteorobs) Meteor observation on VLF

bob71741 bob71741 at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 22:27:12 EDT 2009

Julian - I suggest that you join the Yahoo VLF_Group so that you may have access to R.H. Burhans articles on VLF amplifiers and antennas. Although his publications are old, he was the "guru" of VLF receivers and their associated antennas in his time,but more important, his designs are still contemporary.

Look in the files section under KCOYA to find the PDFs that were scanned from Radio_Electronics magazine.

If for some reason, you do not want to join the group, but still want the articles, e-mail me and I'll send some of the articles to you.

Regards
Bob