(meteorobs) Prediction for the June Bootids in 2009 and 2010

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Sat May 23 07:57:15 EDT 2009

From: "Mikhail Maslov" <ast3 at ngs.ru>

> The June Bootids activity prediction for 2009 and 2010 is available here:
> http://feraj.narod.ru/Radiants/Predictions/predicteng.html. In 2010
> observations of the shower are especially recommended as there are
> low chances for activity.
>
> Best regards, Mikhail Maslov

I wrote in the past that for me the 2010 shall be a very good year
for June Bootids following the reflex motion of the Sun,
the 2010 shall be the ideal year for to see if the reflex motion
work or not, unfortunously the Moon shall be Full the 26 June,
but I ask to all peoples to see for June Bootids, because they are
slow and luminous, many with final burst then easy to see,
mark this date in your 2010 calendar.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli