(meteorobs) Prediction for the June Bootids in 2009 and 2010

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Sat May 23 10:06:54 EDT 2009

It is very interesting case, of course, especially if the prediction
turns to be correct and I wish you to witness this event whatever it
would be. Don't forget also about much closer year 2022 when a storm
of the comet 73P shower (tau-Herculids) is expected by many
researchers. ZHR of
thousands or even tens of thousands meteors is quite possible, also
with high avegage brightness.

Best regards, Mikhail