(meteorobs) Prediction for the June Bootids in 2009 and 2010

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Sat May 23 10:07:10 EDT 2009

So far we have several approaches showing the possibility of June
Bootid activity in 2010. Many thanks Roberto for your note. And yes, on the bad
side is the almost full Moon which spoils observing conditions in the
evening of June 23-24 2010, but observations are still recommended.

Best regards, Mikhail