(meteorobs) Optimized filters for daytime fireball video capture?

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Mon May 25 12:38:42 EDT 2009

George:
	In this case, the group is using a fisheye All-sky camera recording
with a red end sensitive video camera.  Film is not being used in
this instance.  The video cameras used have poor sensitivity at the
blue end but are good into the near IR.    To do what you suggest
would require the cameras to be monitored and moved when the Sun
becomes a problem.  Not very practical for day-to-day monitoring!
Ed