(meteorobs) New very interesting asteroid

Shy Halatzi shyhalatzi at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:06:44 EDT 2009

Hi Roberto,

Have you checked the asteroids history as well, to see if you can link past
crossings with showers? perhaps that could give an indication to the
probability of a shower...
Also, there is a shower quite close in time, the Alpha-Aurigids on Sept.
1st. Did you compare the orbits of the shower meteors with the asteroid?
this could also be interesting to do.

Best wishes,
Shy