(meteorobs) Optimized filters for daytime fireballvideo capture?

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Mon May 25 17:03:07 EDT 2009

Hi Chris:
	An interesting solution.  I'm not sure it would help with the
detection of daylight fireballs however.  If anyone tries this I
would be interested on how well it would work.  It would be nice to
reduce the intensity of the Sun and still record the disk with the
video camera.  It would make a good reference for calibration of the
system as the Sun moves across the sky.
Cheers:
Ed