(meteorobs) AMS eyewitness post of a 90 second fireball, and a likely corrobration from YCSentinel.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue May 26 15:36:22 EDT 2009

Anyone else get a photo of it, or see it around Glen Ellen, California? Glen
Ellen is near the center of  Santa Rosa-Napa-Petaluma triangle. I am North
in Yuba City, California.

AMS eyewitness report time is:  May 25th, 2210 hrs. PDT, traveling from NW30
to SE90

YCSentinel has a capture of a very bright object travelling slowly
apparently toward my zenith FROM the North-West. Sentinel camera timed out
at 12 seconds with the object still bright and moving. I thought it might be
a slow airplane.....until now!

My time is May 25th, 2211:34
Sentinel Light Curve is huge lasting 370 frames before time-out. I have a
short (12 second composite picture & a movie) of what I did capture with the
Sentinel system.

My 2nd "Handyavi" system has a corrupt file which occured just before this
event. (0506 UT time). That corruption may have been caused by this long
lasting fireball. I am unable to recover that file unfortunately.

ALL CREDIT DUE AMS for hosting this information sharing site! ALL CREDIT!

YCSentinel