(meteorobs) Look to your Cameras. -New event May 27 at 0228:46 PDT

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed May 27 10:06:12 EDT 2009

This Fireball appears mid-sky south of North Central California.

Characterized by what appears may be the ejection of objects which begin a
now visible brief ablation or heating after a short distance from the core
on either side.

I can only speculate* (*no credentials for this) that PART of this fireball
fragmented explosively and it may be that cool fragments reached ablation
velocity momentarily. They appear stationary in my images after heating. A
possible meteoroid dropping event?

After coffee and retrieving data from 2 systems I will post follow-up.

YCSentinel