(meteorobs) Look to your Cameras. -New event May 27 at 0228:46 PDT

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed May 27 15:22:26 EDT 2009

Dirk of Tokyo has posted an image of this event. Scroll down a bit. This
image is scaled and contains a slightly enlarged & brightened insert to
illustrate what is clearly shown in Sentinels Quicktime movie. The insert
objects that are pointed to were not in a trailing position during the
Fireball passage, appearing to the sides.  One in particular preceeded the
core head. None are Stars. They were a brief point flare in the movie, much
brighter than my stars are even in the composite. It suggests fragmentation
may have occured.

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/

Date-Time 20090527_0228:46 PDT. (0928:46 UT)
Duration = 3 seconds.
Start Azimuth = 186 Deg. true North.
Start Elevation = 58 Deg.
End Azimuth 153 Deg.
End Elevation 47 Degrees.

Movie and images sent to Eric at meteoritesusa.com for their use. I do not
know if the movie will be hosted at his site. If it is, I would suggest
doubling the movie size during playback for better detail if it is possible.