(meteorobs) IR Signature of Meteors in the near IR

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed May 27 12:07:47 EDT 2009

Hi Ed.
Using a Sentinel camera system (in its conventional form) for daylight work
will not be effective. I found (2 years ago) a solution to the daylight IR
trigger/contrast problem which unfortunately requires another Sentinel
hardware system in a DEDICATED configuration distinct from our normal
all-sky night monitoring equipment. That information has been passed on to
interested parties and I will e-mail you particulars as soon as I get
through munching last nights fireball data and sent images to Dirk in Tokyo
& Eric's hunting group.

YCSentinel