(meteorobs) Meteor Watching and Wild Animals

Paul meteorobs at spacescan.co.uk
Sun Nov 1 14:30:10 EST 2009

Sometimes I am glad I live in the UK, well my part anyway.... nothing much
to worry about at night except the odd owl, a few bats and maybe the sound
of a hedgehog eating a slug... (If you aren't familiar with hedgehogs, take
a look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog)

Of course, we do have a lot of cloudy skies as well.... but at least I won't
get eaten when they do clear!

Safe skies.

Paul
Spacescan.co.uk  53.1N 1.6W