(meteorobs) [Bulk] Re: Personal protection for late night remote observers.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Mon Nov 2 14:41:33 EST 2009

Richard there was nothing silly about that inviting. The demand for handguns
is a high priority with gangs and other criminal elements. They will make
the effort for it if you are not careful. Having one openly displayed on
your person does invite a risk.

Have you had any sworn law enforcement experience or trainingl?

YCS