(meteorobs) Wild Animals: Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My!

David Oesper oesper at mac.com
Tue Nov 3 01:08:02 EST 2009

Thanks, Eric, for your very informative posting!  And many thanks to everyone else who posted.  I enjoyed (and learned a lot from) the lively discussion.  For those of us who don't want the responsibility of owning firearms, it looks like the bear pepper spray is the best solution.  Have it with you when you observe alone, and hopefully you will never have to use it!

Dave