(meteorobs) General OT question....RADAR accuracy.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Thu Nov 5 13:51:56 EST 2009

Hi Dave.

I did, but uWave stuff is expensive even to build ourselves. Suitable
receiving modules with right bandwidth & frequencies and a (HUGE) high gain
antenna array are beyond the prudent income allowed me by my XYL and it
would result in all the dogs in the neighborhood barking at it from sheer
ugliness....after I was divorced.

No question a licensed transmiter with a good microwave spectrum analyzer
and all the couplers would be ideal......

KR6FG-QRT,  -YCSentinel.