(meteorobs) Not so off-topic. Outstanding Popular Science Article - on P.Jenniskens & S.Chesly

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Sat Nov 14 02:30:13 EST 2009

Ultimately resulting in P.Jenniskens search in the Nubian desert for TC3,
the detailed facts BEHIND the measuring and calculations race against time
by Chelsey & Jenniskens to determine path and impact area of incoming
Asteroid TC3.

Well written with a LOAD of surprising facts detailing their efforts and
teamwork to establish ground point of the explosion.

Oct. '09  Vol. 27S  #4
Pages 54 thru' 59

My thanks to Clyde Ten Eyck for giving me this Pop. Science copy.

YCSentinel
( I can scan the pages and mail if someone can publish on Meteorobs)