(meteorobs) Early Leonid 2009 Observations

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 15 23:08:43 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

I'm going to try for the evening on the 17th, and hope to catch some
grazers from the peaks before midnight. We may be better placed than the
USA in that respect I think?

I'll be aiming to get my cameras going for about 8:45 UT, although the
radiant is still a few degrees below the horizon at that time (on
Exemoor), but I think grazers are still possible at this time, and I
want to make sure I don't miss any!

The weather looks very uncertain for that night though. I would say aim
for that evening, but if the weather looks bad, then go out earlier if
that looks better.

Good luck and clear skies!
Leo