(meteorobs) Worldwide Radio Report of Leonids 2009

Hiroshi Ogawa h-ogawa at amro-net.jp
Tue Nov 17 07:32:34 EST 2009

Hello all,

My previous mail was delivered too late...
This mail is sent 12:30UT 17th.

---------------
The Latest Information of Leonids 2009

Some observers caught the small sub-peak around 23h 16th(UT).
http://www.amro-net.jp/meteor-results/11_leo/2009leo.html
It was so clear. (mainly Japan and Europe)

This activity went back to usual activity after few hours.
I do not know this activity profile. If you noticed this
near activity. Please tell me your detail result.

After several hours, the predicted peak is going to come
to Japan ! I am going to announce the latest activity.
And you can see the latest information on the web.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (The Nippon Meteor Society)
mailto:  h-ogawa at amro-net.jp
homepage:  http://www.amro-net.jp/