(meteorobs) Leonid report

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 17 08:19:10 EST 2009

I had planned on a two hour observing session this morning but clouds moved
in at the start of the second hour, around 4:30 AM local time.  I was once
again in my backyard with about a 25% obstruction from trees, work
obligations prevented me from going to my rural site, which would have
involved losing 4 hours of sleep vs. two....
I too found theTauridsto be just as active as the Leonids, with about 4 of
each seen and perhaps three SPOs....
I hope to have my full report in later this evening...

Kim Youmans