(meteorobs) Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Wed Nov 18 10:21:10 EST 2009

drtanuki wrote:
> Dear List,
>   Several reports coming about the Utah large fireball and video available.  Looks like a good chance for a meteorite.
>
> http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2009/11/latest-worldwide-meteometeorite-news.html
>
> Happy Hunting,
> Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Wow.....  I captured that particular meteor which is at the extreme edge
of my monitoring area, hence the meteor is small looking on my
video.......but....the terminal flash lit up the entire sky from over
the horizon.  This happened at 0707:20 UT.   ( 00:07:20 am MST).

I will process the images and post a little later.  Hopefully Cloudbait
got a clear view for multiple camera angles.

Thomas Ashcraft
New Mexico