(meteorobs) Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Nov 18 12:54:49 EST 2009

This must have been bright for a long time. Your video has all the flashes
at an azimuth of about 309°, which gives a line across Utah from SE to NW.
My camera shows flashes below the horizon at an azimuth of 316°, which is a
line across SW Wyoming and into Idaho, not crossing any part of Utah.

Here's what my camera caught:
http://www.cloudbait.com/meteor/data.php?recnum=29950 . Still waiting on
other Colorado cameras; Montrose seems not to have it, which is odd. They
are double checking the data.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory