(meteorobs) Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Wed Nov 18 23:44:11 EST 2009

Impressive movies by Thomas & Chris!!!  It must have detonated very low in
the atmosphere.

These movies and pictures stress how (VERY) important close Azimuth
alignment to True North is for fixed cameras. So much depends on it when
major events like this occur.

Rain ruined California skies that night....... But a great big "WOW" for
those who captured this one......

YCSentinel