(meteorobs) Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Thu Nov 19 00:27:48 EST 2009

Hi Chris.

Wish I could have blown up your movie to take a closer look at that point of
light that appears to have went behind that tree limb prior to the
explosion. Good chance you and Thomas may have an incident match of the
incoming Fireball in MHO.

To the question,
It is a suggested backup method of close Azimuth accuracy by photograph
alone when permanent Astrometric calibration of the fixed camera FOV has not
been done, and where not enough stars are visible at the particular time of
the incident. Like my station.....

YCSentinel