(meteorobs) Utah, Wyoming, Idaho Bolide 18NOV09

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Thu Nov 19 01:08:04 EST 2009

Agreed Chris.

I use Stars and Planets to insure no change in my Zenith or in my cameras
True North rotation about every 6 months. About 1/2 to 1 degree degree error
in Azimuth from removing dome and cleaning then rescrewing it back on tight.
But I am somewhat out the window on Altitudes below 25 degrees because of my
linear Altitude graph. 30 degrees on up is close to 1 degree though.

I do not have your math skills and even less of your energy to do it
right!....  :-/

YCSentinel