(meteorobs) New frequency gives me radio meteor reprieve

bob71741 bob71741 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 18:47:05 EST 2009

Mike - I looked up the channel four stations in your neck of the woods and you have six of them pretty much in a straight line NW of you. I do not know their frequency offsets or EIRP, but by pointing your antenna to point between Montreal and Quebec City you will be looking at all of them.

There is a station NE of you in Sydney, but the six stations NW of you are in Fredericton NB, Quebec City Qc, Saguenay Qc, Thunder Bay Ont, Rouyn-Noranda QC, and more W than N, Ottawa Ont.

Which way is your antenna pointing now?

Bob