(meteorobs) Important! Check your Leonids images of Nov. 15-18

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sat Nov 28 12:44:30 EST 2009

Hi Denis and all,

This has been a very interesting exercise and I was able to find the
Nova in my Leonid photos due to saving pics with some lucky meteor captures.

I think now some professional observatories have posted images back to
Nov 15 but maybe some amateur photos will also be helpful.

Here are my marked images and thanks for the alert.

http://www.heliotown.com/Nova_Eridani_2009_Ashcraft.html

Clear skies,
Thomas Ashcraft

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Denis Denisenko <denis at hea.iki.rssi.ru>