(meteorobs) Fw: Fireball 08:30 UT on 28Oct09 Bartlesville, OK

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 15:07:19 EST 2009

>>Not if the light pollution was really bad, and it was a  smoke/dust train
that was masked
quickly because of the light  pollution. Knowing the speed of the
fireball might help  resolve
this.<<

With the persistent train noticed in the first place,  with the  light
pollution present then and there was a significant smoke/dust train  comparable
to those two you mentioned earlier, I doubt the light pollution would  mask
it to the point it couldn't be seen. To me the original description doesn't
sound like a meteorite dropper.
GeoZay