(meteorobs) Chris of Cloudbait, et.al., -Asteroid Detonation?

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Oct 1 12:20:02 EDT 2009

I don't know how you are defining "asteroid" here, but I record bright
terminal explosions at that distance with some regularity. I don't think
there's anything to suggest this is anything but a typical fireball,
produced by a typical meteoroid- probably under a meter diameter at its
start.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory