(meteorobs) Pictures & Movie of 0928 Bolide off Oregon Coast.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Fri Oct 2 01:43:38 EDT 2009

On my computer, playing the Quick-time movie in loop mode it seems to take
awhile before I see the proper light flash which is larger and brighter than
the repeat scenes. That flash will be distinctly brighter and bigger than
the High Pressure Halogen light next to it.

Pictures include, Composite image, Fireball general location, Light Graph,
and Movie. Give movie time to download. It should come up in loop mode.

On temporary geocities website which is due to end later this month.

My normal URL's do not seem to go through Meteorobs.

(Add http & www stuff)geocities.com/stange34 (at) sbcglobal.net/page7

I don't think the .html needs to be added.

YCSentinel