(meteorobs) Pictures & Movie of 0928 Bolide off Oregon Coast.

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 01:48:47 EDT 2009

Larry and List,
  Thank you Larry!  Great fireball and good catch.  The movie improves after a few times of looping:
http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/v20090928_0226.mov

Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Composite post about event:
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2009/10/pacific-ocean-meteor-28sep09-update.html