(meteorobs) I guess you can't take a hint

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 14:00:58 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 10:54:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airbooster263 at msn.com writes:

>>I tried opting out and I tried blocking you and you persist in  loading
my inbox. SOoooooooooooooooooooo Listen up assholes you are now being
reported to abuse at msn.com. You will also be hearing from my lawyer since  Spamming
which is what you are now doing since being repeatedly told to stop,  I
have had it Bleep Bleep!!!!! <<

My guess here is that you are feeling a little cranky and not into meteors
all that much?

Are you doing it right with your unsubscribing? Try again and read the
directions carefully.