(meteorobs) Apologies to 'meteorobs' readers

Lew Gramer owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
Sun Oct 4 19:25:05 EDT 2009

My apologies to all of you for the recent offensive email that
made it through our filters. This person has been removed from
the list, and permanently banned from ever subscribing again.

To all readers, please be advised: If you are a subscriber to
this list, you have either explicitly requested a subscription
at some time in the past, or you wished to post a message on
our list in the past (which only subscribers are allowed to do).

In any case, if you wish to be removed from our list (and you
are not a crass, raving lunatic), please simple EMAIL US HERE:

    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

We will be happy to help you with any list problem.

Clear skies to all,

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org
http://www.meteorobs.org