(meteorobs) Postcard from Porec

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 8 12:56:48 EDT 2009

Hi all meteor observers,

Just a happy note to thank you for the postcard I just received
from Porec! If I had the possibility to answer all of you privately,
ie I managed to decipher all your signatures and to get all your
e-mail adresses, I would. As I don't, I allow myself to thank you
via meteorobs, which is quite quiet, and to which I think most of
you must be subsribers.
Thanks again, it's really kind of you all!
And I hope next time it will be up to me to send cards from
Ireland. Hope it will be the occasion to see you, transforming you
from mails and names to real persons ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Best wishes and clear skie,
Karl