(meteorobs) Lunar Impacts

bob71741 bob71741 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 12:26:24 EDT 2009

Ed - According to their news conference this AM, they got some good spectroscopic data, your speciality, than observed visual plume data. They still need to reduce the data however before any conclusions can be made; something may be there visually.
I started watching @ three AM, but fell asleep again before the big bang. Watched the whole news conference @ 7 AM though.
Bob