(meteorobs) Large fireball over New Mexico Oct 9, 2009

bob71741 bob71741 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 10:19:45 EDT 2009

Thomas - Re the VLF; seems like every flash of the meteor yields a click in the VLF reception; the last click at 10 seconds really "seals the deal" because after everything dies down there is one last flash AND click. There are too many flashes and corresponding clicks to be coincidental.

Another good catch!
Bob