(meteorobs) Chris of Cloudbait Observatory. Your thoughts onN.M. 10/09 Fireball....?

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Mon Oct 12 11:33:08 EDT 2009

>From: "Ed Majden" <epmajden at shaw.ca>
>

> Larry:
> There is NO way to determine the composition of a fireball unless
> you get a spectrum of it.  Strong fragmentation indicates that it was
> probably some sort of stone meteoroid.  I believe you have also over
> estimated the brightness of this fireball.  If it was brighter than
> the sun as you have suggested it would have turned the night sky into
> daylight!
> Ed Majden
> AMS Meteor Spectroscopy

There is a way for to known what type of material do origin at a bolid,
the light profile: with a clip but too with a unique image we can
extrapolate
the light profile, then comparating it with light profiles in catalogs we
can
known (near sure, but not certainly) of wich material was composed the
meteoroid that to do origin at the bolid. For to see this light profiles
it must to do a research on the old articles of some dozen years ago.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli