(meteorobs) Chris of Cloudbait Observatory. Your thoughts onN.M. 10/09 Fireball....?

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 12 12:20:15 EDT 2009

Roberto:
	Can you refer me to some papers on this, which may be available on
ADS?  As I see this, you may be able to suggest the type of material,
stone or iron etc but certainly not composition of a fireball!  Bob
Hawkes studies meteor light profiles so I will ask him about this.
Best regards:
Ed Majden

On 12-Oct-09, at 8:33 AM, Roberto G. wrote:

> Roberto Gorelli Wrote:

There is a way for to known what type of material do origin at a bolid,
the light profile: with a clip but too with a unique image we can
extrapolate
the light profile, then comparating it with light profiles in
catalogs we
can
known (near sure, but not certainly) of wich material was composed the
meteoroid that to do origin at the bolid. For to see this light profiles
it must to do a research on the old articles of some dozen years ago.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli