(meteorobs) Determining physical dimensions of a large fireballin the sky?

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Oct 13 11:41:42 EDT 2009

I believe your spreadsheet would be a (very) useful and important asset to
both observers and all-sky camera operators of Meteorobs Pat!

Would close camera alignment of True North(< 1 degree error), and a close
scaling of Altitude(+- 3 degrees) be sufficient to do this? Or does it also
require a close event time START and STOP synch between the 2 independant
cameras?

Larry
YCSentinel